In a nutshell:
· Stylish, functional and practical
· Can be used as a normal coat
· Suitable for front and back carries
· Additional pregnancy insert available (sold separately) to turn the coat into pregnancy coat
· Under arms zips
· Adjustable and removable hood
· SoftShell outer fabric: water resistant, windproof and breathable
· Inner colour coordinated Micro-Polar lining
· Thermo lining to keeps arms warm
· Cleverly designed pockets for plenty of storage
· Colour coordinated changing bag, babywearing pocket belt and baby carriers
· Designed and manufactured in the EU
Did you think it was possible to have a coat that you love, looks good and is functional? Or had you resigned yourself to wearing unflattering “bin bag” style fleeces to keep you and your little one warm? Well… you don’t have to!
The Liliputi MamaCoat is a cleverly designed coat that will accompany you throughout your whole maternity journey, from pregnancy to toddlerhood and beyond. It is much more than just a babywearing coat. This babywearing coat can be used as a normal coat for those days when you’re not carrying your baby. The insert included can be zipped on the front of the coat for front carries. But as your baby grows you don’t need to stop carrying… simply zip the insert on the back of the coat and you and your little one are ready to go again!
The babywearing insert included with this coat can also be replaced by a pregnancy insert, which is sold separately, and would accommodate the growing bump and turn into a stylish maternity coat.
The Liliputi MamaCoat is not only functional and practical but it also looks gorgeous! We think it is the prefect combination between smart and sporty, it would look equally good whether you’re going for a walk in the mountains or to town with the girls.
The high tech materials used also match the looks. The outer of the coat is made of SoftShell, a fabric commonly used in outdoor gear. It is weather resistant, water resistant, windproof and breathable. The inside is made of colour coordinated micro-polar lining, which offers great warmth and breathability.
More great news? If you want to you can even coordinate your nappy changing bag or a convenient pocket belt.