Why natural rubber?
At ecoroos we are big fans of natural toys, we choose natural toys because we want to make environmentally and socially sustainable choices for our children.
We look for toys that are respectful with the planet and safe for our children, especially when chewed and sucked on. That's why we look for toys that won't cause harm with the unintended consequences of chemical exposure
We choose natural rubber for our children because it's non-toxic, it's naturally soft and breathable and it's free of phthalates, PVC, petroleum and heavy metals.
We choose natural rubber for our planet because it is a renewable material, it is biodegradable and can be sustainably harvested.
Your Baby’s Favourite Eco Companions
No harmful chemicals, an adorable face, and designed especially for small hands and textures for reliefing teething pains. This cute little teether is a must-have for all babies.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, sllicone and BPA
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- Texture on beak, feet and neek -ideal for reliefing irritated gums
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design – has no cracks or joints which prevents bacteria build-up
- Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand
- 10 cm tall
This teether comes in an eco friendly white gift-box with a cute duck cut out in front of the box, perfect for both girls and boy.
Complies to safety standard EN 71.