Why natural rubber?
At ecoroos we are big fans of natural toys, we choose natural toys because we want to make environmentally and socially sustainable choices for our children.
We look for toys that are respectful with the planet and safe for our children, especially when chewed and sucked on. That's why we look for toys that won't cause harm with the unintended consequences of chemical exposure
We choose natural rubber for our children because it's non-toxic, it's naturally soft and breathable and it's free of phthalates, PVC, petroleum and heavy metals.
We choose natural rubber for our planet because it is a renewable material, it is biodegradable and can be sustainably harvested.
Your Baby’s Favourite Eco Companions
1 toy = 3 functions – Playing · teething · bathing
This little duck is the smallest addition to the natural rubber duck's family. Mini is the cute baby brother, painted exclusively with natural colours, and it’s shape and design encourages the baby’s sensation of touch and stimulates the development of baby’s vision.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- handpainted with natural plant pigments
- soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums and
- The elasticity of the rubber makes it perfect to chew on
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- floats on water
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- 8 cm tall
The little duck comes in a cute box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC® certified paper.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ ISO standard.