Why natural rubber?
At ecoroos we are big fans of natural toys, we choose natural toys because we want to make environmentally and socially sustainable choices for our children.
We look for toys that are respectful with the planet and safe for our children, especially when chewed and sucked on. That's why we look for toys that won't cause harm with the unintended consequences of chemical exposure
We choose natural rubber for our children because it's non-toxic, it's naturally soft and breathable and it's free of phthalates, PVC, petroleum and heavy metals.
We choose natural rubber for our planet because it is a renewable material, it is biodegradable and can be sustainably harvested.
Your Baby’s Favourite Eco Companions
Our award-winning Panda Teether made from natural rubber.
- 100% natural rubber teether
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA
- Gentle textured surface for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- Easy to grip
- Hygienic, one-piece design prevents bacteria accumulating in cracks and joints
- Packaging is made from FSC certified paper
- Stylishly presented in Hevea’s signature giftbox, and colour coded in panda black and white to suit both boys and girls.
Complies with the EU safety standard EN71, US ASTM, AS/NZ ISO and Cananda Consumer Product Safety.