Terms and Conditions
This is our least favourite part but it is important that you understand our terms and conditions when using our website or buying our goods or services. We’ve tried to keep it simple and straightforward so that they are easier to read and understand but if you have any questions you can always ask us.
1. Who is who
1.1 Who “WE” are:
This website www.ecoroos.co.uk is owned and operated by:
3 Alms Road
VAT number 206 078 231
Registered in England and Wales with company number 9416990
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
1.2 Who “YOU” are:
“You” are a visitor to our website or our customer. You must be over the age of 18 to purchase any of our Goods or Services.
2. Placing an order with us
2.1 You can place an order with us online via www.ecoroos.co.uk
2.2 At our discretion you may also place orders by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07817332363.
2.3 You can place orders in person, either at one of our events or shows or in our premises. Visits to our premises can only be organised by prior arrangement and subject to confirmation from us.
2.4 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
3. Making a contract with us
3.1 When you place an order with us you are making an offer to buy goods. You will receive a notification confirming that we have received your order. This does not constitute our acceptance of the order.
3.2 The acceptance of your offer by us will be complete at the time we send a dispatch confirmation email to you. A contract is then made between us.
3.3 Any products of the same order that we have not confirmed as dispatched in a dispatch confirmation email do not form part of the contract.
3.4 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive a dispatch email confirming acceptance of your order and there will be no contract between us.
3.5 Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
3.6 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
3.7 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
3.8 This contract is covered by English law.
3.10 Ecoroos reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
4. Price, availability and payment
4.1 The price of the goods shall be the price at the time of placing your order, unless we have made a pricing mistake.
4.2 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
4.3 Carriage or delivery charges will be notified to you prior to you placing your order.
4.4 We use secure payment facilities for online, off-premises and on-premises purchases. For online transactions a third party, PayPal, processes the payments, you can pay via Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron and American Express.
4.5 All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling and include Value Added Tax at the applicable rate.
4.6 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
4.7 We reserve the right to change the prices displayed on the online Shop without any notice.
4.8 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
4.9 We may terminate or suspend the supply of any goods displayed in our online shop at any time without notice. This may be caused by out of stock, maintenance work or any other reason.
4.10 If your items are not available or if we’ve made a pricing mistake you will be notified via email or phone with the options available to you.
5. Delivery And Carriage Charges
5.1 Goods will normally be dispatched from our premises within 1-5 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
5.2 For UK orders, goods should usually be delivered within 2-7 working days of dispatch depending on what courier has been used.
5.3 Please allow 28 days for delivery. If you have not received your goods within this timeframe please contact us by email at email@example.com
5.4 Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
5.5 We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. We recommend that you are at the premises to accept the delivery of your order
5.6 We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
5.7 If you have been unable to accept the goods from our couriers, and they are returned to us, a reshipping fee will be charged. This fee depends on the weight and value of the order and is typically the cost of shipping the items again.
5.8 The delivery charges displayed on the online shop refer to deliveries within the UK. For international deliveries please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a quote.
5.9 Please check the goods on delivery - any package found to be damaged should be immediately notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery and signed as damaged. Please notify us as soon as you possibly can by emailing email@example.com
5.10 No shipping costs will be refunded on those items returned that are not faulty.
5.11 If your delivery address is outside the UK you may be required to pay import duties or taxes when the order reaches your country. These and any other additional custom charges are your responsibility and are not included in your order.
6. Cancellations and returns
6.1 This policy does not apply to goods which have been personalized or modified to your specification.
6.2 You can cancel/return your order at any time up to 14 days after the day of receipt. To do this, please e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CANCELLATION” in the subject line. We will send you a return form with instructions on where to send your items to. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
6.3 You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
6.4 If you cancel your order, you must return the goods and a filled return form within 14 days of cancellation. The goods must be unused, unopened, in the original packaging and suitable for resale and are returned at your own expense. No shipping costs will be reimbursed. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. We will not accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post whilst being return to us and we recommend that you insure the parcel.
6.5 Provided that you return the goods to us in a new, unused condition and in the original packaging, a refund or credit note will be provided within 14 days of receipt. The refund or credit note excludes any shipping costs.
6.6 We are unable to provide a refund for items that have been used, washed , worn and not in the original packaging. We are unable to provide a refund for sale or end of season items, in this case a credit note will be issued.
6.7 This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if goods are faulty.
7. Faulty goods
7.1 If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
7.2 Most goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
7.3 The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
7.4 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our premises and checked.
7.5 The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility; however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you and you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs. A partial refund may available at our discretion.
7.6 Products must be used and cared for in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
8.1 Our liability to you for the goods shall be limited to the purchase price of the goods
8.2 We do not accept liability for any loss of profit, loss of revenue or indirect losses
8.3 You are liable for ensuring that the product is used in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations and that any injury to yourself or third parties arising from misuse of the goods supplied to you by us is your responsibility.
10. Website Disclaimer for: www.ecoroos.co.uk
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer. We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
- Use of Website
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- Visitor Conduct
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- Site Uptime
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Links to and From other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- Exclusion of Liability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.